Richest Musician Bodyguard in Nigeria 2023: As we all know bodyguards consist of a group of well-built individuals whose sole purpose is to ensure the protection and security of the lives and property of whosoever hires them.
Most times, they are hired by celebrities in industries that include the entertainment industry, oil and gas industry, finance industry, and also executive members of big companies.
This team of well-built men is usually headed by the chief security agent.
The music industry is no exception to the fact that Music stars in Nigeria use the service of these bodyguards to protect their lives and properties especially when they have a function in places where crowds are expected.
As a result of this need for protection of life and property from these stars, the services are needed more now.
As you know, the higher the demand, the higher the price.
These Music superstars prioritize their security so much that they move around with as much as over 10 well-built bodyguards to protect them and their families while they move around the cities of countries they are based.
To be honest, it’s understandable that they have that much number of security personnel, The situation of superstars getting killed while performing or after performance is becoming disturbing.
The field of security of superstars in Nigeria is becoming a sure process of becoming a millionaire in Nigeria.
In this article, we will be discussing the top ten richest Musician bodyguards in Nigeria, a brief biography, their source of income, investments, and the superstars they guard.
See Also: Biggest Tech Companies In Nigeria And Their Net Worth
Top 10 Richest Musician Bodyguards in Nigeria And Their Net Worth
1. Atibiloye Kelvin aka Kelvin Power (Kiss Daniel Body Guard): $250,000 US Dollars
2. Roy Emmanuel Obinna aka Roy (Wizkid Body Guard): $200,000 US Dollars
3. Black Bear Security (Burna Boy Body Guards): $119,266 US Dollars
4. Edward Achi aka Bawo_Bodybuilder (Davido Body Guard): $100,000 US Dollars
5. Desmond Dike (Yemi Alade Body Guard): $80,000 US Dollars (including the net worth of Shieldeworth Security Agency).
6. CEO Sammy R (Rema Body Guard): $50,000 US Dollars
7. China Otti (Asake Body Guard): $48,000 US Dollars
8. Drago the King (Tiwa Savage Body Guard): $45,000 US Dollars
Let us look at their profile in detail.
1. Atibiloye Kelvin aka Kelvin Power (Kiss Daniel Body Guard): Atibiloye Kelvin aka Kelvin Power is the head of the security team of the afrobeat singer “Kiss Daniel” and Fly Boi Inc.” is currently the richest musician bodyguard in Nigeria.
The executive security specialist came into the spotlight after a video of him protecting His boss “Kiss Daniel” went viral on social media.
As a result, he has used his fame in promoting Kiss Daniel’s brand new song titled “My G” which was released on the 28th of July 2023.
The Ogun state-born fitness model started his fitness journey at age 7 and has remained committed to the journey still date.
As a result, I have won many bodybuilding competitions including the “Mr. Nigeria Bodybuilding Competition”. On his Instagram page, He confirmed that he currently weighs 320 kg (705 Ibs).
Mr. Atibiloye Kelvin is the founder of “Kelvin Atobiloye Security Services”. A security agency in Nigeria that is worth millions of naira.
In addition to his source of wealth, Kiss Daniel “Hulk Hogan”, as he is currently called, recently got a raise in salary of a whooping 2 million Naira through a recent video from his boss for helping promote his latest single “Mr. G”.
For the past few weeks, A lot of content creators have tried mimicking Mr.
Atibiloye’s way of protecting his boss. Some of the funny videos are from content creators with millions of followers including the popular Mr. Funny (Sabinus), cute Abiola, and so on.
In Addition, Mr. Atibiloye has also been featured in popular skits of some of Nigeria’s favorite content creators that have also gone viral.
Mr. Atibiloye currently has a net worth of about $250,000 US dollars with an estimated monthly earning of 5 million naira.
See Also: Top 10 Advertising Agencies In Nigeria
2. Roy Emmanuel Obinna aka Roy (Wizkid Body Guard): Roy Emmanuel Obinna aka Royofdestiny is the second richest musician bodyguard in Nigeria and is currently the executive security specialist of the Ojuelegba singer “Wizkid”.
The fitness model has never failed to appreciate his boss “Wizkid” for always putting joy and happiness in his life through gifts and exposure to life opportunities.
In one of his popular posts, he referred to Wizkid as “God Sent”.
Mr. Roy currently reportedly owns a massive house in the heart of Lagos and drives exotic cars like Range Rover, Ford, Lexus, and so on.
Mr Roy Emmanuel Obinna’s estimated net worth is $200,000 US Dollars with an estimated monthly inflow of #4 million naira.
3. Black Bear Security Services Inc (Burna Boy Body Guards): The Black Bear Security Services Inc is a security agency that specializes in providing security services to people.
For some years. The US-based security agency has been providing security service to the popular artiste “Burna Boy”.
They have helped cover his global tours in different countries of the world.
The estimated earnings of an employee in Black Bear Services Inc. is $14 – $17 US Dollars per hour.
4. Edward Achi aka Bawo_Bodybuilder (Davido Body Guard): Edward Achi aka Bawo_Bodybuilder is the head of the security team of the global music superstar “Davido”.
A recent video posted by the music superstar “Davido” showed the promotion of Mr. Edward Achi to the position of the Head of his Security team.
The fitness trainer who currently has over 25,000 followers on Instagram, has been seen diligently guarding his principal on different occasions both in Nigeria and other countries of the world.
Mr. Edward Currently has a net worth of about $100,000 US dollars with reported estimated monthly earnings of 2 million naira.
5. Desmond Dike (Yemi Alade Body Guard):
Mr. Desmond Dike is the CEO of Shieldsworth Security and is in charge of providing security services to the Afropop singer and songwriter “Yemi Alade”.
Mr Desmond has been seen providing security service to the Afropop star singer in various African countries and beyond.
Mr Desmond Dike’s estimated net worth is $80,000 US Dollars (including the worth of Shieldeworth Security Agency).
6. CEO Sammy R (Rema Body Guard): CEO Sammy R is the head of the security team protecting the Nigerian singer, rapper, and songwriter “Rema”.
CEO Sammy R has been seen on several occasions guarding Rema, especially in public functions outside Nigeria.
CEO Sammy R is an Employee of Resto Security agency.
CEO Sammy R is not based in Nigeria, reportedly worth about $50,000 US dollars.
However, CEO Sammy R has kept much information concerning his personal life away from the internet.
7. China Otti (Asake Body Guard): China Otti who is the CEO of China otti Ltd is a specialized security agency based in UK.
Recently, they have provided the utmost security service to the “Lonely at The Top” singer Mr. Money also Known as Asake.
Mr. China Otti was seen personally guarding Asake on stage in the Asake Tour in Manchester City in the United Kingdom (UK).
Mr China Otti’s estimated net worth is $48,000 US dollars including the exotic cars in his possession.
8. Drago the king (Tiwa Savage Body Guard): Some years back, Tiwa Savage took to Instagram to flaunt Drago the King as her new bodyguard.
The fine gentleman was previously the bodyguard of the American Music superstar “Chris Brown”.
Despite working with top-class Music artists, Drago the King has miraculously managed to keep his personal life and family out of social media and the internet.
However, proper research estimated his net worth to be $45,000 US Dollars.
The above are the top 8 richest musician bodyguards in Nigeria.
However, some other musicians have intentionally kept the identity of their security guards away from the internet and social media.
Our correspondence, after proper investigation, discovered that the reason for keeping them away from the public is to strengthen their security team further.
Some of these bodyguards go as far as being fully masked while discharging their duty.
However, looking at the list above, you will agree with me that some of the listed security team leaders already have security agencies but still take their time to head the security team of these Nigerian superstars.