Best Finance Blog In Nigeria: A finance blog is a website or online journal that focuses on offering timely and helpful information on the finance sector to help people and businesses make better financial decisions.
There are several finance blogs in Nigeria, However, some unique blogs have stood out as a result of the reliability of their finance contents and have also provided tips that have helped people make extra cash as passive income.
This article discusses the best finance blog in Nigeria that will give you useful reliable financial information so that you can enhance both your personal and business finances.
Recommended: What Exactly Is Finance
Top 10 Best Finance Blog In Nigeria 2024
1. Ifinancely: ifinancely is recognized as the best finance blog in Nigeria because of the techniques and measures they use in simplifying complex financial problems for its audience.
Also, ifinancely is a recognized website for financial literacy in Nigeria that offers its users financial resources to help them get through the challenging financial learning environment.
They accomplish this by employing financial and accounting analytical tools as well as structured real-world scenarios to give knowledge that might assist visitors in reaching their financial objectives. These difficulties range from academic to real-world financial environments.
2. Nairametrics: Nigerian financial website Nairametrics specializes in providing information to the general public on investments, businesses, Economics, finance, and research.
Nairametrics Financial Advocates Ltd., a Nigerian company with its headquarters in Lagos State, owns the domain name nairametrics.com. In 2013, Ugochukwu Obi-Chukwu established Nairametrics.
You may find it interesting to learn that Nairametrics offers daily written news and analysis from the stock market, cryptocurrencies, economic data, and other market-based research material on a free base.
3. Business Post: The mission of Business Post is to actively engage all Nigerians in the financial market by providing them with information about its happenings and encouraging their participation.
As a digital news outlet, Business Post offers its readers simplified interpretations of true news from the business world.
4. Financial Watch: Financial Watch provides its audience with news ranging from business, finance, Cryptocurrency, tech, and the latest market trends. Users of this platform can see a portion of the fantastic wonders that our country has accommodated through civilization through Financialwatchngr.com.
In any case, according to our perspective, none of the previously mentioned ventures skirts the charming discoveries.
With Financial Watch, you can realize what’s going on on the planet and in the areas that make a difference to your Monetary Watch.
5. Makemoney.ng: MakeMoneyng is a financial education organization with over 400 articles that promote financial autonomy among Africans and the use of technology for business growth. It is based in Lagos, Nigeria along the Lagos Abeokuta Expressway.
MakeMoney.ng demystifies personal finance and the digital economy by providing readers with sound guidance, clear instructions, and actionable suggestions to help them improve their financial situation and money management.
6. UBA Lion King Blog: UBA group news and publication is a blog site that belongs to the UBA Groups and provides different categories of publications concerning Business news, business podcasts, Press releases, and business events.
UBA group news publications are mostly articles/news relating to United Bank For Africa and its Events publications are usually events hosted by United Bank Of Africa.
If you have an account or intend to have an account with United Bank Of Africa, Then, I will recommend you read their publications often and subscribe to their newsletters to get updated information about their banking operation policies.
7. Investor King:
Investor King is an online outlet with its office located in 3B Alhaji Bosere, Lagos State.
Investor King offers thorough analyses of government policy, business, finance, the economy, and technology.
8. Fidelity Managed SME: Fidelity Managed SME is a blog site dedicated to helping small and medium enterprise grow their business.
Aside from making helpful finance publications and business advisory services to small and medium enterprises, they also provide low-cost financing for small and medium businesses.
But you can only have access to the financing after opening the fidelity low-cost current account with Fidelity Bank.
This low-cost current account is tailored to help businesses have smooth and fast business transactions.
See Also: Personal Finance Explained
9. Financialnigeria.com: Financial Nigeria is a media company that publishes Financial Nigeria Magazine The lead organizer and promoter of the Nigeria Development and Finance Forum (NDFF) is Financial Nigeria International Limited.
Financial Nigeria’s publication covers an analysis of Nigeria’s business environment, climate investments, political economy, and global economy growth and development.
10. Wema Bank Blog: Wema Bank Blog provides articles that help its users understand the banking industry and the CBN policies affecting individual and corporate accounts.
See Also: How To Leave Nigeria Legally
In conclusion, all the listed finance blogs are known for one unique feature. For instance, the Wema Bank blog is known for its banking publication, financial Nigeria focuses on the political business environment and climate investment, Fidelity Managed SME is known for publishing helpful articles for small and medium enterprise to enhance their growth, and so on.
But Ifinancely stands out from all these other blog sites because they don’t just provide high-quality finance publications, They take their time to explain difficult financial issues to their audience for easy understanding and also provide Trending News in the Finance Industry.