Biggest Financial Advisory Firm In Nigeria: The role of a financial advisor in any organization cannot be overemphasized. Like the popular saying “Finance is the life-wire” of any organization. It is the foundation to which every first-tier organization you know is striving in the economy.
Over the years, organizations that neglected the role of a financial advisor to their firm have in one way or the other suffered the consequences of their negligence. There is a list of organizations that I wouldn’t like to mention that neglected managing their finances and, as a result, have gone bankrupt.
So, if you have a business no matter how small or large the business is, I recommend you have an in-depth understanding of what finance is and also outsource the service of a financial advisory firm in Nigeria for financial advice in the course of operation.
But in a concise sentence, The Major benefit of a financial advisor is to help your organization manage its resources effectively and plot out long-term financial strategies so as to enable you to make good financial decisions.
In this article, I will be showing you the list of the top 10 biggest financial advisory firms in Nigeria that you can seek financial advice from, for your business.
Some of these organizations I will be listed have been in existence for decades and are currently “The big boys” in the finance industry in Nigeria. These firms have years of proven track record and also have played the financial advisory role to some top-tier organizations in Nigeria.
Recommended: Best Finance Blog In Nigeria
Top 10 Biggest Financial Advisory Firms in Nigeria 2024
1. KPMG Professional Services: KPMG is an international professional service network that was established in the year 1987. KPMG which in full means “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler” is a leading multinational professional service organization with a presence in over 155 countries around the globe.
KPMG provides services ranging from financial advisory, Auditing, dispute, and controversial services, global transfer pricing services, value chain management, merger and acquisition advisory, and so on.
In 2021, KPMG won the “Best Financial Service Provider Award” at the World Outlook program because of its outstanding financial services.
KPMG is recognized globally for its integrity, excellence, and outstanding performance in its finance services.
2. Akintola Williams Deloitte: Deloitte is a well-recognized global accounting firm that specializes in providing Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Business Consultation, Audit, Business Process Solutions, and Tax solutions to its clients globally.
According to Wikipedia, Deloitte has over 400,000 trained staff around the world. All these staff are dedicated to assisting companies to succeed in their finance and business environment.
In 2022, DDeloitte won 22 awards including 12 golds and 7 silver medals from the Brandal Hall Group. Some of these awards include LinkedIn’s Top Company of the Year, Most Valuable Commercial Service Brand, Brandon Hall Excellence Award, and so on.
See Also: What Exactly Is Finance
3. Accenture: A global provider of professional services, Accenture is a leader in finance, strategy and consulting, Operation, digital, cloud, and security.
Among so many recognition and awards won by Accenture. One of the outstanding awards is the fact that Accenture has been on the Forbes List as one of the outstanding firms for 19 consecutive years.
Additionally, Accenture has been a strong key partner to well-known technology providers in the world. Some of these technological providers include Google, Amazon web service, Adobe, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, ServiceNow, SAP, and so on.
4. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC): Since 1953, PwC has been doing business in Nigeria through its predecessor companies, Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse.
PWC as a professional firm in Nigeria has 36 resident partners, over 1000 staff in Nigeria, and offices in Lagos, Abuja, and Port-Harcourt where you can sort for their services.
The core values of PWC include the following:
- Act with Integrity
- Make A Difference
- Work together
- Re-imagine the possible
Must Read: Personal Finance
5. Ernst & Young (EY): One of the “big four accounting firms“, EY offers financial advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services that aid in resolving the most difficult problems for its clients and fostering a better working environment for all.
The UK Corporation limited by guarantee with many annex offices in Nigeria, EY uses a variety of technical technologies to provide its clients with financial services.
Some technological tools used include EY UtilityWave, EY Process Miner, EY Enterprise resource planning (ERP) tool, EY CogniStreamer, and so on.
You might be interested to know that digital technology is incorporated into every process or stage of EY Finance, Audit, and Risk Assessment to enable accuracy, consistency, and integrity.
6. Boston Consulting Group (BCG): Boston Consulting Group is an American consulting firm with headquarters in Boston, America..Despite beginning in Boston in 1963, BCG has since expanded to several African nations, including Nigeria.
Looking at her history in Nigeria, BCG has a proud history of working in Nigeria that dates back to 2016. They currently have the largest presence of any premium consulting firm and are still expanding significantly.
BCG offers a wide range of services which include the following: Finance consultancy, Project leadership, product management, marketing services, and so on
Some of Boston Consulting Group’s clients come from the following industries: consumer goods, healthcare, energy, retail, insurance, and so forth.
7. Alpha Morgan: According to Financial Times and statistics, Alpha Morgan is one of the investment banking and asset management institutions that is expanding the fastest in Africa.
They specialize in providing Expert financial advice to their clients to navigate through the economy and create more wealth with their limited resources.
With its headquarters in Victoria Island, Lagos, Alpha Morgan offers its clients a wide range of services, including financial management, global wealth management, investment banking, private banking, stock broking, securities, and more.
8. Greenwich Trustee Limited:
Greenwich Trustee Limited is a member of the Greenwich Trust group and also a leading independent investment bank in Nigeria that offers a diverse range of services to its clients. These services include finance and investment advice fund management, wealth management, bond floatation, private trust, and so on.
Greenwich has its head office in Lagos Island, Lagos state, and annex offices In Port Harcourt and Abuja.
The interesting thing about Greenwich Trustee Limited is that they offer private, corporate, and public Trust services. Do you know what that means? They can act as your trustee whenever you are seeking capital or seeking funds for your company.
9. Norrenberger Financial Group: Norrenberger is an Abuja-based investment bank and asset management firm that specializes in providing financial advisory services, asset management, investment banking, insurance, and other finance services to its clients.
Over the years, Norrenberger has helped individuals businesses, and corporate companies in simplifying wealth creation through smart and sustainable investment strategies that have given them edges against their competitors.
10. Work-Force Group: Work-force group is a human resource and business consulting Multi-national organization that is focused on helping individuals and organizations thrive in the evolving world of finance through their wide range of services.
Some of these services include Advisory Finance, Human Capital Management, Business Operation consultancy, Information and Technology, Sales and marketing services, and so on.
The Multinational Organization with its headquarters in Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Gabagada Expressway, Lagos Nigeria as founded by Bolaji Olagunji on January 16, 2011.
Some of Workforce’s notable clients are RainOil, Aluko & Oyebode among others.
It will interest you to know that the workforce uses some technological tools in performing their organizational activities. These tools have been designed to make their work easy and serve their clients better. Some of these tools include:
- Outwork: Outwork is a platform designed to assist organizations in efficiently and cooperatively mobilizing, managing, tracking, and monitoring the performance and outcomes of their teams across many locations in real time.
- Alldayhr: Alldayhr is a software designed to help organizations recruit the best candidates and manage their current staff in one comprehensive solution.
- Outlearn247: Outlearn247 is a smart software, user-friendly learning management system that simplifies and scales learning.